"the places you visit is one thing, the people you meet and spend it with is a whole different thing that completely defines the whole meaning of it" - chi

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sunset

Now, this part is the most intimate experience I had in Sagada. Yes, intimate emotion is what I mean. No words can explain what I felt. Well, words could be available but it's not enough. I have always been a sucker a beautiful sunset. Sometimes it even makes me cry because of too much beauty. 


Nag eemo si guide

Mountain view
It was starting to get cold, so James decided to make a bonfire ..... under a tree!!
My mom getting jiggy with the bonfire

Over looking Lake Danum

My mom is looking for something.... what..??
 Almost ....

While I was waiting for the sunset, I was trying to reflect on things that was happening in my life. About work, family and love. During my deep thoughts I realize, I was not moving at all. I was so lost in thought that all I could here was the wind blowing the leaves of the trees. There and then, I found peace like I have never felt before. This is what get away truly means. And there, I have fallen in love with the mountains of Sagada.
Clouds rolling in
Sunset
After the Sunset, we called it a Day. Then had a wonderful after night hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment