"the places you visit is one thing, the people you meet and spend it with is a whole different thing that completely defines the whole meaning of it" - chi

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sagada Weaving

After lunch, kuya Jake (our driver/tour guide too) and James picked us up at the inn for the rest of the tour. Our first stop is the Sagada Weaving.

Sagada Weaving


We entered the botique first to have a look around of their finish products. The first thing that I saw, was this bags hanging on the wall. And I'm sucker for bags, especially body bags. I immediately walk towards it and looked on everything that was hanging. Of course, I bought one!!


My body bag souvenir

Then James took us to the working area where they weave manually with the weaving machine.


Busy yung dalawa ....

Weaving Machine


James explained to us how the weaving process is done. Honestly, it's not easy. The weavers will need to be quick and focus to what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment